INTRODUCTION

Hey! So I'm gonna start now by saying hello and welcome to my first post here. In case y'all are wondering, my name is Bernadette Alvina and please call me whatever nicknames you're comfortable with. I'm 19 years old and I live in Jakarta, Indonesia. My favorite foods are ice cream, bread, and so many snacks but in all goods, it's mostly chocolate. I love to sing, play guitar, read, and write. Yes, I do sing sometimes and I play guitar everyday.

Here's the link to my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz6cxVvxdfMU5cnupxJ06og

I do have instagram: instagram.com/alpinut & instagram.com/ohblackdevil

I write stories as well: wattpad.com/dustyclifford

I read a lot of books both in English and Bahasa Indonesia. Reading is my most favorite thing to do because well, I'm a nerd.

So anyways, a few days back I wrote a longass rant and I was basically feeling a bit pissed off, and by a bit I mean A LOT, and I was just like fueling off and feeling angry at the time; and I posted it on my instagram story.

And my friend who shall not be named ( HAHAH jk jk luv u nin ) replied to my IG story and said, 'Oi you should make a blog and you can do rants like this and stuff, to express your feelings, I bet you'd get lots of views.'

And I was like, actually that's a good idea!

SO that's a lil story behind my new blog lol I'm sorry I was trying to be funny ...

I really hope every opinions and facts I wrote or I'd write later on will help at least to open some people's minds. I really want to have the power, to change this world onto a better place. And I hope somehow, this can help.

oK SEE YOU IN THE NEXT POST<3

Comments